On Tuesday, Kristiaan went to the doctor...just a well baby visit. He now weighs 23lbs 2 1/2 ounces (50th percentile - where he usually lands) and is 31 inches tall (85th percentile). I thought his head has been somewhat large during his first year...let's face it, his noggin is huge! The funny thing is, it has juggled from the 50th to 75th percentile...so it isn't as big as it could be =) However, when we went in for his 9 month check-up his head grew 2 1/4 centimeters and was in the 92nd percentile. Well I was relieved to hear that he's growing into his head and he now ranks back in the 75th percentile at 48 cm. Seriously, who cares about a scale of all babies his age??? I think it's just interesting to know the average and stuff.
Yesterday morning, I gave Kristiaan yet another haircut. His hair grows so fast! I usually cut it around his pictures, which have been every month around his birth day. This last month, I had so much to do with the party and all, that I was just not in the frame of mind to cut a squirmy baby's hair for an hour.
Thursday, August 12
Kristiaan Update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment