So, I was going to post on Friday before I left so that it wouldn't be a whole 6 days before you heard from me again...but I was having problems logging into blogger. So, oh well.
Anywho, my trip was amazing!!! I had so much fun! There must have been 40 people in my Aunt Gina's house at one point. Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, Cousins...everywhere!!! We hung out in the pool, played pool and a million other games, ate non-stop! Oh, such good food! I really wish that everyone can have the experience of a huge family, because it really is such a blast. I was thinking of staying up in Modesto until today, but Kristiaan has been having a horrible time with his teeth and so I decided to come back yesterday.
Probably all for the better because I feel like CRAP today! A lot of people were have problems with their allergies in Modesto. I have never had allergies before, but since having Kristiaan a few things have changed. I didn't feel miserable being up there, but my sinuses must have been draining the back way (sorry, that is sooo gross!) because I have an earache! I think maybe it must've gotten blocked and maybe a slight infection because I am just so out of it! It could be a cold...but I don't think so since there aren't any other symptoms other then a screaming pain in my ear! However, I couldn't get in to see Dr. Anderson until Thurday afternoon. Oh well, maybe I'll feel better by then.
So, this thing with Kristiaan's teeth is really frustrating because he is just miserable and yet no teeth are coming out. Why, oh WHY must they play with our emotions??? Poor baby just sucks on ice all day and then feels a little bit better.
Here's a piece of excitement...we are getting DSL soon which makes me so excited! Now I can get phone calls and be in the internet at the same time! Yeah!
Tuesday, August 31
I'm Baaack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment