Thursday, August 19

Hibernation.

So I have been doing just that this last week. I've been in this funk - not really wanting to talk to anyone or go anywhere. If this has caused anyone undue stress or heartache...my sincere apologies.

I did however, go to the fabric store yesterday (well, several of them) and bought like 20 yards of fabric for the quilts which I will be making. Seriously, I walk into the fabric store and my eyes glaze over! I'm like a kid in the candy store! I got so many cute fabrics!!!

This last weekend (Sunday and Monday) we were down in Julian helping Aaron's parents get out of their house. It was fun, but very tiring. I also brought back another huge bag of apples to turn to sauce which I did this afternoon! I brought back so many it made 21 cups! I peeled and cut everything by hand this time since I didn't ask Michelle to borrow her thing again. It took a bit more time, but I still got it all done in about 2 1/2 hours. So, when it's all cold and we're snowed in this winter...at least we'll have homemade applsauce. Kidding!!!

No comments: