The bad news is that Aaron has been down for the count with a really bad cold. So, we've kinda all been taking it easy. The good news is that Aaron has been home for 4 days straight! He was off on Friday (taking a sick day), he did however drag himself to the Country Club on Saturday, but was so miserable that he took Sunday off, and then he called in and took today off as well. It's been nice to have him home so much.
If you've been to our house since we moved in May, you know that I have not been very into the decorating. Our walls are completely bare!!! The reason for that being that I really don't know what to put up. I have a bunch of pictures and stuff, but I really want to get new frames so they all match, So, yesterday I finally hung up this iron hanging basket that my sister Gretchen gave me a couple years ago. It looks great in the dining room holding our napkins.
I also filled this photo album set/music box that I got from Aaron's parents for Christmas. Sure, I may be creative, but I have such a difficult time in the decorating and picture department. I thought it would be cool to put all our recently deveoped film in the three hanging picture albums (that all hang inside this pretty box). That way, I can always rotate the pictures and then they are also accessable for people to look at.
Monday, September 27
Another Day At Home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment