So, Kristiaan woke up this morning with a bit of a cold. Actually, I guess he had it last night because the poor baby couldn't sleep since he couldn't breathe. Today, he's just drianing it all out rather than being stuffed up. I really just hate to see him sick! He can't do anything for himself. He can't blow his nose, tell me what hurts, or even just sleep it off. So, it makes for a miserable day for all concerned. Not only that, but I am fighting a small infection myself and the medication makes me feel sick for a couple hours. No worries, soon we'll all be better again.
The blanket business has been a bit slow this week. Monday, we went to Disneyland with Trevor and Michelle (and Kya too!). Aaron took the day off, so we just played around. Oh well, it's taken me all week to finish one blanket, but I hope to get another one made by the end of the weekend. We'll see.
Michelle and I are going to be starting the MOPS group at our (mine & Aaron's) new church. I was a bit apprehensive about it at first not knowing anyone...but now I know Michelle!!! So, now I am really excited to get a break from babyland for a few hours and get to develop some new friendships. Yeah!
Thursday, September 23
Sicky Poo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment