So then, I just finished getting our computer set up with DSL!!! I think I may never leave the computer again! I cannot believe how fast this connection is! (compared to dial-up, anything is faster) Now, I can do 10x more in a fraction of the time. "Do you hear that? That's my mind blowing."
Aside from amazingly fast web surfing, I have had a very productive week. I finally finished Kristiaan's bumpers for his crib...YEAH! They look absolutely wonderful if I may say so myself! I think that instead of launching into making blankets, I'll make a couple pillows for Kristiaan's bed first. I think I'll be able to focus on business stuff better on Monday when it's a fresh week...then I can start setting hours and stuff like that.
I also have started working towards getting back in shape! I bought this book from my book club called The Complete Book of Abs For Women. It is an amazingly simple and practical way to firm up that flabby midsection (heehee)...something that I desperately need! You can work out in phases, starting with Phase 1 and moving on up to Phase 3. I think it is great because it lays out which exercises you need to master before moving on to the next phase, how may reps, sets, etc. It's great for someone like me who is so intimidated at the thought of working out. It seriously takes me 10 minutes to do these things. This book is so cool because it has exercises for women of all areas of life: the beginner, the older woman, the advanced exerciser, from baby to beach and it even has exercises to keep fit while pregnant! Can you tell I am excited about this? It'll take me a while though, to work through the phases because I can barely even do the ones in the easiest phase!!! Oh well, life goes on.
So now that I will be connected to the internet 24/7 (why log off if you don't have to?) I will probably be posting more often.
Friday, September 10
DSL Heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment