Wednesday, September 29

Fun Times.

This has been a fun kinda week. After having Aaron home for 4 days in a row, I have been just chilling around and sewing, hanging out...you know.
I am starting on blanket #6 - things have been pretty slow going. Than today, Michelle came over and did some laundry...she brought me lunch from Wendy's which was sooo COOL of her! Then we just sat around and did a bunch of nothing.

Oh, another cool thing that happened yesterday, was that Aaron surprised me and brought home the third season of Alias on DVD!!! I AM SOOO EXCITED!!! I am a serious Alias freak! Another co-worker had won it and gave it to Aaron since he wasn't into the show. Now, all we need is the second season and we're ready to have a major marathon!!!

Tonight, we went over to the new Starbucks that Aaron's brother Nate is transferring to. It doesn't open until tomorrow, but they had a preview for family and friends tonight. All the free drinks you want! So, I had a Chai Latte and a Caramel Macchiotto. Totally yummy!

Now, tomorrow I am going to MOPS. I am really looking forward to it. Michelle and Esther are going to coming also, so we'll have a great bonding time.

No comments: