Today I put Kristiaan down for his afternoon nap. Nothing out of the ordinary...just your usual once-a-day nap. While the kids were sleeping, Michelle and I were hanging out in the office. I was sewing a tote bag and she was surfing the web. Well, I heard a sort of thunk, but nothing following and so I just figured that Kristiaan threw something out of his crib.
Half and hour later, I hear a knocking. I headed to the living room thinking that someone was at the door. I was still in the hall way when I heard it again. It was coming from Kristiaan's room! He was knocking on his bedroom door and calling my name. I opened the door and there he was, waiting to come out!
Needless to say I thought the whole thing was pretty funny. First, Kristiaan knows how to open a door, so why was he knocking? To get permission to leave his room??? Secondly, he has never even showed any interest in climbing out of his crib, and yet here was the little Houdini standing in front of me. It was pretty comical!
I guess it's time to start saving for a big boy bed so he doesn't climb out of the crib one day and break his arm....(which actually happened to someone that I know when he was a baby).
Friday, September 16
Big Boy Beds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












1 comment:
That's funny. Connor has learned to climb out of the regular pack n play. He's been able to get his foot over the top for a while, but the other day I literally sat there and watched as he used it like a lever to get himself out. If I hadn't been sitting there and grabbed him, he would have landed on his head. I'm hoping he never tries that from the crib since it's much higher!
Post a Comment