Today, Aaron and I helped our dear friends Steve and Esther empty out their house and place all the contents on a huge moving truck so that they can leave tomorrow on their new adventure. Closing the chapter of their lives in Southern California and opening a new one in New Jersey. It was really sad giving our last goodbyes and I felt myself choke up just a tad. I'll sure miss them.
This evening however ended on a victorious note...Aaron, Kristiaan and I popped on over to Kohls. I had bought a few things there earlier this afternoon and I had purchased a belt in the wrong size. Well, Aaron decided that he wanted to come and look around too. About $160.00 and 2 hours later, we left the store laden with a ton of great deals! When we got home, we took out all our things like we usually do, and added up our savings. You will not BELIEVE how this family can shop!!!! We bought $706.41 worth of clothes, shoes and toys and yet we only spent $207.49!!!!! This includes my short shopping trip earlier in the day. Here's what we bought:
3 pairs of quality leather shoes (2 for me + 1 for Aaron)
3 pairs of jeans (1 for me + 2 for Aaron)
3 tanks tops (for me)
8 shirts (4 for me + 4 for Aaron)
1 belt (for me)
9 pairs of dress socks (for Aaron)
9 pairs of unmentionables (for me)
and 3 toys for Kristiaan (2 small ones and one addition to his train set)
The stuff that we got was really great quality and such - we saved $498.92!!!! That's 71%!!!! I just have to share my excitement because it is just so fun to get a total steal on new digs. My mom taught me the value of a great bargain...some things you just don't forget.
Oh, and by the way, Kristiaan helped himself out of his bed yet again today after his nap.
Saturday, September 17
Don't Ya Just Love Retail Therapy???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












1 comment:
They were having some good deals there! I've been to Kohl's twice in the last two days and bought Josh several new outfits for work.
Post a Comment