Tomorrow morning at 3:30, I am on my way to Dallas. Myself and 9 other women are going there for the weekend to attend the annual MOPS convention. We'll be gone until Sunday afternoon. I have been looking forward to this trip all summer and yet, now that it is tomorow, I have cold feet. I am so anxious about leaving Kristiaan while I fly somewhere far away. I have been away from him before when I spent a week in San Jose, but somehow that wasn't as worrisome as this trip has become. I think once we land in Dallas, I'll be more realxed knowing that I am solid ground...then probably be a wreck again until we arrive back in Orange County.
On a lighter note, the convention is supposed to be so awesome! There is something like 6,000 women that come to this thing and there are lots of speakers and conferences...then there's the fun times that we'll be hanging out as a group too. This convention center is called the Gaylord Texan and it is HUGE!!!! Our MOPS coordinator says that it would be a surprise to her if we decided to even venture outside into Texas.
I'll be sure to write all about my adventures when I return....God willing {smiles} Hasta!!!
Wednesday, September 21
I'm Leaving...On A Jet Plane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












1 comment:
I know you have stuff going on in your life....c'mon and share it with us!
Post a Comment