Not that I went anywhere anyhow. I have just the lamest excuse for why I haven't blogged in almost a month. See, I finally finished the quilt that I have been working on for, like, ever! I also made for this client a bib, burp cloth, and diaper bag to go with the custom order. Anyhow, I had unplugged the camera USB from the computer and I couldn't download my picures until I first took the computer out of the desk and plugged the USB in again. It's a hassle to do and so I kept putting it off. Well, I didn't want to blog until I could show you the pictures of the quilt first! How silly. Anyhow, the pictures are below.
In the mean time, life has carried on as usual and I have been keeping busy visiting with family, hanging out with friends and working on crafts for the upcoming MOPS year.
Last week, Kristiaan and I got to hang out with my sister Christa and her husband Bobby at Disneyland for the afternoon. It was so fun to see them and Kristiaan decided that he just LOVED his Uncle Bobby to death. Instead of saying Bobby, he would call Bobby - Bebo (the bo part is the short o). It was just so cute! He wanted Bebo to hold his hand, carry him and everything. I also put a picture up of the two of them when we were going on the Mark Twain boat.
This weekend, my other sister, Gretchen called and wondered if she and her husband, Matt could come down with the baby for a couple days. OF COURSE!!! So, we have been staying up late, watching Andy Griffith, going to Disneyland and having a really fun time.
In other news, we got another car. Our old (but paid for) car that Aaron's parents so generously gave to us was on it's last leg. We found a great deal for a new 2005 PT Cruiser from Biola's website. This family had bought it and only put on 2k miles and decided it wasn't the car for them. Well, I love the car!
Anyhow, I am going to run so Aaron, Mattt, Gretchen and I can play some more games before the night is over. Nice to be back...
Sunday, September 4
I'm Baaack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












2 comments:
Alicia-
Love the pictures! That quilt really turned out beautifully. We had so much fun seeing you at Disneyland. Bobby and I laughed when we read the part about the whole "Be-bo!" thing, haha! It was so funny how he wanted to hold Bobby's hand while he was being pushed in the stroller.
I hope you kept your USB plugged in so that you can post a picture of your nice new car...
-Christa
I love the quilt, you are so talented!
Post a Comment