Wednesday, September 14

The Little Virus That Could.

Kristiaan was sick last week (Tuesday to be exact). It was just a 24 hour flu bug and just as soon as it arrived, it was gone. Not being particularly savvy on these sorts of things, I figured that once Kristiaan felt better and didn't show any more symptoms, he could rejoin society....WRONG-O!

Unknowingly, I exposed almost every friend that we hang out with on a regular basis to "it". "It" finally caught me on Saturday and, well it caught up with everyone else over the weekend too! Not knowing what the incubation perion is on things like this, you don't know how long you should stay away from people. I mean, you'd feel like you have the plague you'd be hidden for so long and then, it just so happens that your friends caught the bug from someone else anyways.

Sometimes, I wish that I was about a dozen different professions so that in any moment I could know what to do...plumbing problems? I got it! Medical questions? Just ask Dr. Alicia. Car break down? Well, you get the idea.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Seriously, this thing is out of control. My mother-in-law and future sister-in-law both ended up with it after watching Connor for us they day we were recovering! Apparently, Nikki made it home from work, but threw up all over the front porch!