Baby shower, that is. Last night I went to a baby shower at our church. Usually, they have a baby shower to honor the latest baby that was born. However, we have like 6 babies that were all born at once, so they threw a huge baby shower for all of them. It was soo amazing to see all those precious little bundles! The moms just got showered with love and soooo many gifts!!! they had taken up a collection for people to contribute to a big item from the babies' registries. The response was so overwhelming, that the moms each got a couple big things from their registries as well as a gift card. There were also half a dozen people who gave each of the moms something special rather than contribute money. It was just sooo sweet! They also had cakes make for each of the babies and the decorations on top matched the theme of each one's nursery. Oh, I got so many ideas for the next baby shower I throw.
Tuesday, November 2
Amazing Shower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment