I got in Sunday evening about 6:00pm. I had the BEST trip last week. I just miss my sister and it felt like we were home again sharing a room and talking non-stop about wild and crazy things. I really miss that! So, back to everyday life. There is one thing that I am changing now that I am home. When I walked into Gretchen's house, it smelled soooo good! It's because she always has candles and scented plug-ins. When I walked back into our house yesterday, is smelled so clean and sterile that I hated it! So, I have lit candles the last two evenings and not only does it create a restful evening, but it smells good in here besides!
Today, Wendy came over and we went through the tons of fabric that I have and she helped me match them up to make blankets. Then we went over to M&L Fabrics and I bought another 30 or so yards to round out various blankets and create some new ones. Now, I have 100 yards of fabric laying around my house and 18 blankets ready to be cut and sewn. I am really excited however, to get them done for the boutique we are having at MOPS. It'll be a great jumpstart to this little business.
Monday, November 15
I'm BAAACK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment