So, it's the saddest thing today. Gretchen and I were going to take Kristiaan to the Happy Hollow Zoo today. We decided to go after Kristiaan's nap. Well, we got busy doing other things and looking through resumes (for an admin. person at Matt's practice) and then when we realized it, it was already 3:00! So, we booked to get ready and head out the door, after stopping for fast food, the bank, and totally missing the turn to the zoo...we FINALLY got there! Only to be told that it was a slow day, so they decided to close at 4:30 instead of 5:00!!!!!! I hate when people do that - false advertising. We thought, even if we can only walk around for 30 minutes, at least Kristiaan can see the animals. Gretchen and I were so sad!!!! Kristiaan had no idea what he missed, but we were totally devastated! We might go on Friday and just pay full price (did I mention on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, it's only a BUCK???) So, that was a disappointment, but it was still fun driving around and talking and stuff.
Tomorrow, we are going to go to Chuck E. Cheese, and do a bunch of shopping at TJ Maxx and More, Cost Plus, Pier One and Barnes & Noble.
Tuesday, November 9
No Zoo Today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment