Okay, here's something somewhat disturbing. I was vacuuming the living room a few minutes ago when suddenly, a spark flys out from underneath my vacuum much as an ember would fly from a fireplace...I was freaked out for about a milisecond and then, realizing that nothing was going to burst into flames, I continued vacuuming. HAHAHA.....What I am now confused by, is what's more disturbing from that story? The fact that a spark flew from my vacuum or the fact that I kept vacuuming?
I have been attempting to regain some sense of balance in my home. Yesterday, I worked for 10 hours on blankets with a short recess to help Trevor and Michelle pack. I am almost done with cutting out and laying out the patterns of the blankets. Once I have completed that, I am ready to just sew them all together. Then, I'll need to enlist some help fringing all 18 blankets. Aaron is such a huge help! He has sat with me and pinned things while I sewed, and he offered to help fringe.
So, today I have done some laundry, vacuumed my house and I am going to make some gingerbread cookies before I have to get back to the grind. However, if you are reading this and live close by, don't be afraid to stop by and give me a break from the chaos! Only 2 days left 'till Thanksgiving!!!!! Yeah!
Tuesday, November 23
Something Disturbing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












2 comments:
I would, but I don't wanna make anyone else sick. I hope I'm better by Thanksgiving, because I am NOT missing out on that food!
Hey, if I lived close by, I'd be over in a sec. I'd love to help you out, and besides, it sounds like fun. I can't wiat to see one of your quilts someday!!
Post a Comment