Yesterday, while we were at church just hanging out at the anniversary celebration, Aaron was playing with Kristiaan (Kristiaan would lean all the way back so that he was upside down) and I discovered the most amazing thing! I was so focused on the fact that Kristiaan was cutting his first top tooth, that I didn't even notice the 2 top molars that were coming through at the same time! At first, I thought there were 4 new teeth, but it's just those two, and then there's a top canine that is just ready to cut through. So, his teeth are finally all coming out! Not, in the normal pattern, but who cares. No wonder, he hasn't been interested in eating lately, poor dude!
So, my trip up here took exactly 5 hours. I came straight up the 5 and then cut over on the 152. Pretty easy trip, except for the rain...I need to get new windshield wipers because I could barely see! We have a pretty fun week planned...lots of fun things. Kristiaan was amazing because he slept in the crib with no problems last night. Usually, it's difficult for him to be in a place other than his bed, but I brought all his bedding and stuff from his crib. I think that helped his feel more comfortable.
Monday, November 8
Quite a Mouthful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment