Okay, so I haven't posted all week. The truth is that I am finally up to my eyeballs in the holiday season. From now until New Year's, I have got parties, and planning, and sewing and present buying and hosting of Christmas festivities....all that fun stuff that I love and yet dread every year. Seriously, if you could just pay someone to do all these things for you, the holidays would be 1000x less stressful!
Today, Michelle and I went to Target after MOPS, which, but the way was REALLY good! Anyhow, we were at Target and found Kristiaan the absolute cutest thing to wear on Christmas morning. It's these pajamas that look like a Santa suit (red, fuzzy, with white fuzzy trim). Oh, he's going to be so cute!
Today at MOPS, we had a really good speaker who is a sex educator. She addressed the issues of when and how to talk to your kids about sex...very informative. It's one of those issues that I didn't know I wanted to know. It was also our group's turn to bring breakfast and BOY did we have some great food!
Anyhow, please lower your expecations of me in the blogging world, these next few weeks. I'll be buried under mounds of fabric with a sewing machine. Once I make it through my first boutique at MOPS, I'll be a little less stressed.
Thursday, November 18
Lower Your Expectations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment