Friday, November 5

Heading Out Of Town.

So then, my good friends, I am going to be heading out of town for a week, returning next Sunday evening. Not to worry though, I will be blogging while I am in San Jose! I am going to visit my older sister, Gretchen and her husband. She lives so far away in contrast to where we live, that I don't get to see her near as often as I would like! So, Kristiaan and I are taking off tomorrow morning, staying over in San Luis Obispo and then continuing our journey Sunday afternoon. It'll be a great week, of shopping, sewing, painting, talking, and just playing around...we even have a couple parties to go to! It's gonna be so fun!

This whole week however, has been close to chaos trying to get ready to be gone. I was supposed to have my new housecleaner come this morning, but funds ran out as I need gas to get to San Jose; Kristiaan came down with a chest cold yesterday; I have been working to get out Christmas Party invitations by today; and I have a trillion and one things to pack (Gretchen and I have been making a list for about a month of the things I should bring up). You know, though, I have never known someone who did not make it through a period of "crunch time"...you get totally stressed out and overwhelmed, but then the new day breaks and you have that much more time to get things done...and in the end, it all turns out great!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Have a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

okay, so your last comment about "crunch time" is very encouraging! I needed to be reminded of just that! =)
-Karyn