Sunday, August 5

New Adventures.

Today we went over to Bobby & Christa's (my sister & brother-in-law) and hung out with a million high-schoolers during their weekly summer Backyard BBQ. Bobby is the high school pastor at Compass Bible Church and he and Christa do all sorts of really cool things with their students. Backyard BBQ is a Sunday-after-church gathering at their house where most of the students play ultimate frisbee and Christa prepares a great lunch to feed all the post-game appetites! It was totally fun!

Anyhow, after all the students left and the little ones got up from their naps, we headed for the pool. This was Kayla's first time swimming...so, of course I had the camera on hand!

Kayla loved the pool -It's like a big bathtub!


This is how she was the entire time in the pool! She just kicked back and relaxed as we pushed her around...what a little princess!


Bubba has learned all sorts of fun ways to splash and play. This was the perfect shot!


Beautiful baby! - need I say more?
Note: If you click on any of the above pictures, you'll be able to see the album of the other pool pictures we took today. Be sure to click on "View Album" to start from the beginning!

4 comments:

Christa Blakey said...

I had so much fun with you guys today, as always. The pictures are fabulous! I think 25 high school students definitely seems like a million when they are crammed into our living room, haha!

Julie said...

Alicia, Kyla looks a lot like you. She is so pretty!

Julie said...

Oops, I mean Kayla =)-

Karyn said...

I love her little feet being crossed in the 2nd picture! So adorable! Awww, she is growing into such a little girl since I saw her last!