Thursday, August 30

Updated Delivery Potential.

So, I had a Dr. appointment at noon and I have a confirmed date for the "stripping thing". I explained to my OB that 14 days before my due date would be the 6th - which is a Saturday. Well, rather than doing it on Friday (which IS a bit early), she would rather do it on Monday. So...we'll plan on Monday the 8th and hope that something happens! Yay!!! 5 1/2 weeks to go!

In other pregnancy news, this time around has been kind of odd, somewhat challenging and just all around different. In the beginning, I did not have morning sickness as women would know it, instead, I would have mild waves of nausea and even then it was rare. I have had really bad hip and joint pain this time, which I am sure that a few visits to a chiropractor would have helped...but did I go??? I also have been gaining a couple pounds here, losing a few there. To date, my total weight gain is only 3 pounds...how's that for ironic! I try to get my weight down when I am not pregnant and it just seems that I gain more. Then, I am SUPPOSED to be gaining weight (for 2 people) and I can't! HaHaHa! More so than the other two, I am really looking forward to D-day.

No comments: