Wednesday, August 15

Tote Bags.

How many of you remember back when I was making basic tote bags? Well, I had been working on a new look and style that would be higher quality and more durable than the ones I made before. When I finally had the time (and the reason) to sit down and make one, here's what it looked like:

This bag was my first tote, made for my good friend Darcy. It's a diaper bag for her son Lincoln, hence the monogram...yet stylish enough for Mom to carry around! I had so much fun making this tote and I love the combination of textures and patterns!!!

This was the second tote I made for my good friend Cori. It is also a diaper bag for her daughter, Hailey. This bag has a more sophisticated look - personally, my favorite design!

This was the most recent tote that I finished for my dear friend, Michelle. It's a handbag (handtote?) and therefore much smaller than the first two. I simply loved the color combination and the finished bag!

You can view my complete gallery (close-ups, inside views, etc.) by clicking on any of the pictures or by using the link on the right. You'll see the picture to my link change as I make new bags!

2 comments:

hjw said...

Love the blog Alicia!! I'll be sure to be checking it often! Sorry for all the exclamation marks!

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

Alicia-my bag is so fabulous! I take it with me now everywhere I go and protect as if it were a cherry red Ferrari Sports Car. I also got oohs and aahs from my mom! thanks again!