Thursday, August 16

Only 7 weeks to go!!!

I forgot to mention last week after my doctor's appointment that I had asked my OB about the possibility of "stripping my menbranes" at the 2 week mark and she said that it was no problem, she'd totally be willing to do it! Yay!!!! As I mentioned before, it doesn't always work, but we'll try and if it works again like it did with Kayla, we may have this boy as early as October 6th. Did I mention I am excited???

Last night we headed down to the beach to hang out with True North - Christa & Bobby's youth group. Almost every Wednesday this summer, they have hung out at the beach, ate diner and had a small group Bible Study time. This was their last week and we thought we'd go and hang out with them....besides, we were going to play with Tyler while Christa was in small group time. We got to have In-N-out for dinner and play down in the sand for a bit. Totally fun time!

Here's Tyler & Kayla sharing my chair at the park above the beach - what squishy little kids!

2 comments:

Karyn said...

What a cute pix! They really are cute "squishy little kids"!
LOVE your totes by the way... you are SO talented!!! (I can't even sew Andy's buttons back on his shirts!)
Weren't you originally due in August???

Alicia said...

I was due in August with Kayla - Aughst 8th. This time I am due October 20th.