I know that my next few posts may be of Kayla's growth, but that is simply because she has hit that period where all this new stuff is happening!
So, we bought Kayla this adorable chair for her birthday - which, by the way was the best gift to get her! Anyhow, tonight as we were settling in on the couch for some pizza, I noticed Kayla standing - by herself - in front of her chair. She has been letting go of things here and there to stand briefly on her own, but it hasn't been for any long period of time. Well, tonight she was sitting in her chair and then stood up as any other person would do when getting up to do something.
Then, I caught my breath as I realized what she was about to do....and there was my baby taking her first step! YEAH!!! Of course, then we spent the next 10 minutes coaxing her to do it again and again! HaHaHa!!! Parents are so funny!
Friday, August 3
There Was Much Rejoicing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












1 comment:
wow!that's so great! First Steps are the best!
Post a Comment