Thursday, October 7

Just another Thursday...NOT!

Today was our 2nd meeting of MOPS and really enjoyed today! "Why's that?" you ask. Well, today, our roommate, Lauretta, is off of work and school...when I talked to her last night she said that she would love to take Kristiaan off my hands for the day. You can't even imagine what a blessing that was for me! I only needed a few hours rather than the whole day, so she took charge while I went off to MOPS, ran a couple errands and stuff...she even put him down for his nap. SO COOL!

Yesterday we went to our small group Bible Study affiliated with our new church . I really like the couples that we met. I am just so enjoying belonging to a church family. It has so many rewards and blessings. Aaron and I were going to head over to our church tonight and go to the Men's Bible Study & Women's Bible Study, but the family that is going to adopt Kristiaan every Thursday evening thought it was starting next week and are all tied up with stuff. Oh well, next week then =)


2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm glad you found a new church you like so much!

Wendy said...

Our churches have the same abbreviation... so lets not confuse each other by calling them FCC! =)