Nothing much new going on here around the Voss household. I have been down for the count the last few days. That cold that was sneaking up on me finally caught me about Sunday. While medication was working well that day, by Monday I was completely miserable...so much so, that I called Aaron and asked him to come home early for the sake of Kristiaan. So, he did. He also took Tuesday off to take care of Kristiaan so I could rest. Rest I did! So today, I feel almost completely better. I think that's the thing with this cold that's going around...you have to rest and then it's over. Trevor, Michelle's husband was sick for a long time, but he also didn't take any time off to stay home and sleep. So, get your rest. Michelle said it accurately: 3 days coming, 3 days with you, and 3 days going. So, in about a week, you're ready to move on.
Anyhow, it has been pouring rain here the last few days and I love it! I am typically a hot weather person, but there is just something about the first part of the rainy season that I love. You can just stay inside, drink hot chocolate and be all cozy. Of course, I always love a good shopping day when it rains too, but since we are broke, we'll be doing none of that this year!
Wednesday, October 20
Rainy Days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment