It's been a little slow here in the blogging world with Michelle being gone all week, Julie and Nate rarely ever posting (smile). The only person whom I have been keeping up on is Wendy who posts everyday, if not twice! But, it's not as though I am really consistant either, and I don't have any excuses either. Oh well. I wish that everyone blogged, it is so nice to be a part of people's everyday lives.
So, I had a migrane all day yesterday, and I am still sensitive today, like if I do anything too quick it'll set it off again. I am also working on this awesome camp looking blanket which I will be donating to the Christian School that Wendy's husband works at for their annual auction thing to raise money. It is sooooo cute and I want to keep it for myself! I'll just have to go back and buy more fabric, if I can still find it. So, that has been my project the last couple days. I am over half-way finished.
Monday, October 25
A Little Slow in the Blogging World.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












2 comments:
We should get together to sew, because I have to finish my blanket by Friday. It's all cut out, but that's it!
Yeah that Nate, When will he post something new :)
well here it is belive it or not a new post...
-nate
Post a Comment