Tuesday, October 26

The Pumpkin Patch.

Last night we went over to the Pumpkin Patch with Trevor, Michelle and Kya. It's one of those glorified patches (in the middle of a parking lot) with a petting zoo and bounce houses and lots of fun stuff. I have been dying to take Kristiaan and get pictures of him with the pumpkins and it would be so cute! Well, that little tyke had other plans in mind, and while he really could care less about the pumpkins, we spent half the night chasing him down because he wanted to go on the bounce house and follow the train that was circling the patch. Oh, they really do grow up so fast! Meanwhile, Kya, even though she was tired, took all these cute pictures with the pumpkins and with her mommy and daddy! Nevertheless, it was a really fun experience, and just for the record I will NEVER buy a pumpkin from one of those pumpkin patches, they are such a rip off! I got a pumpkin from Vons on sale for $2.00 and for the same size, I could have spent like $12.00....just for the experience (hahaha)...yeah, no thanks.

No comments: