I do not know what the DEAL is!!! I have just sunk to my lowest low when it comes to being a responsible housewife. I think about the dishes and just cringe. Do I really want to empty the dishwasher AGAIN? And do I really have to vacuum the carpet today? And why can't someone else just do the laundry and make the dinner and pick up all Kristiaan's toys for the 5th time today! So...I just lounge all over the couch and watch TV. Yeah, really healthy Alicia.
I bet a lot of it has to do with my energy level. Sure, I am still tired all the time...but I feel like by body is boycotting food because I no desire to eat during the day...except for the rare occasion when all I have in front of me to eat is junk. I really need some help. I need someone to come and whip me into shape and I have no choice but to do it. Maybe I should enter one of those reality challenges...then at least I have a chance of winning something.
Saturday, October 9
Laziness Has Overcome Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment