This morning I woke up and my throat felt just a tad bit sore. Well, I panicked and ran into the kitchen, minced a huge clove of garlic, and gulped it down with a glass of water. Now, my sister Monica once told me that this works when you are sick (which it really does) because it like gives your immune system a quick boost, or in my case a complete jumpstart! So anyways, keep in mind that I had just gotten out of bed, so I hadn't eaten anything yet. I sit down at the computer to check out the blogging world when it hit me. I thought that the garlic in my stomach was going to burn a hole right through! Seriously, I think I should've eaten something! I just lay in the couch in agony feeling like I was going to hurl...then it passed, just like that I felt better. So, a word of advice, make sure you eat something when eating a whole clove of garlic.
Trevor and Michelle are over right now and we are going to bbq and play a great game of Settlers. So, more later.
Friday, October 15
Just Can't Shake It.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












2 comments:
I'll half to remember that Galic remedy!
Yeah, well, it's supposed to work but that cold has overtaken me anyways! UGH!
Post a Comment