I totally meant to write about this yesterday, but I was so involved in sewing and hanging out with my girlfriends...that, you know, time just got away from me.
So, on Tuesday, Kristiaan cut his third tooth! I was so excited because this tooth has just been docking right below the gums, taunting us, for the last month. I was talking to Gabbie about it and she said that she wouldn't be surprised if he gets the other three top teeth all at once, now that one has finally come through.
The other thing that happened on Tuesday is that I sold my first blanket!!!! It was the boost that I needed to embrace the excitement (and the risk) of starting a new business. It's that first sale that tells you, there are people out there that do like your product. Yeah!
The MOPS class that I go to is going to be having like a boutique-type thing the first week in November. This will give all us moms who do various businesses from home (Creative Memories, Ragtime Quilts, Cookie Lee Jewelry, etc.) a chance to display our wares and be able to shop from other people's displays. I am totally motivated now to turn out about 10-15 more blankets by then for the chance to sell a bunch and make some money for Christmas.
Thursday, October 28
News Worthy of Telling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment