Toady is a really busy day for me. I don't have many of those anymore. I mean, I am always busy with things, but not where you are running around to and fro like a chicken... This morning I am going to Disneyland to let my good friend and her family in so they can play. Then, I have to race back home so I can leave Kristiaan with our awesome babysitter to go to an appointment at noon. After that, I have to do some grocery shopping and make a salad for Emma's 1st birthday party tomorrow. About 6:00, Aaron's sister Karyn is coming over to watch Kristiaan and Kya so Aaron, Myself, Trevor and Michelle can go to a couples' night at our church. I am really excited about Romanza - we will be served an Italian dinner by the young people of the church and then we get to be entertianed by a Christian comedian. SO FUN! Besides, Aaron and I rarely get out (more rare than a busy day).
Friday, October 29
Busy Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












2 comments:
ok, Alicia, I finally wrote another blog. I'm such a slacker, I know! =)
Congrats on your first quilt sale!!
ok, so now I've writeen two in one day, so you better come by and visit! =)
Post a Comment